• Need an inexpensive, light, but large spacer that can easily be cut to any length
• Needs a way to robustly secure the spacer on both ends
• Sturdy but light 1 inch diameter (webbed) Aluminum extrusion
• 1/16” wall thickness
• Center hole sized for ¼-20 tap
To view this 3D pdf, follow these steps:
1) Select Download button above to download pdf file
2) Select Download icon.
3) Select a location on computer for the file.
4) Press “Save”. File should automatically open after download
5) Select anywhere on the screen to activate the 3D pdf file.
6) Under “Options” pulldown at the upper right, select “Trust this document one time only.”
7) Again, select anywhere on the screen to activate the file.
8) Select the upper-left gear icon (see screen capture below). Once the file opens. This allows you to rotate, pan, spin, zoom. Hold the left mouse button and move cursor to move image.